Doppstadt AK 630
The Doppstadt AK 630 is the most powerful machine in the high speed shredder range. Suited to almost all high speed shredding tasks, with a very high throughput rate and a patented load-sensing material feed. Thanks to the heavy grating mass, the flail drum with 1000 rpm and the free-swinging flail holders with replaceable flail tips, this grinder is unrivaled. The quickly replaceable grinding system is unique and the final product can be changed in less than 15 minutes. The AK 630 shredder is equipped with a 6 m feeding hopper and a 7 m (23') discharge conveyor with overband magnet. The noise level and the fuel consumption of the electronically controlled engine are very low. Thanks to the high torque the shredder is etremely cost effective.
- Mobile due to the semitrailer chassis and maintenance-friendly thanks to large side doors and central lubrication.
- A replaceable grinding basket closes the grinding chamber at the rear; the mesh size determines the material grain size.
- The load-sensing scraper floor leads the material to be grinded to the heavy roller with oscillating bearing which forwards the material securely into the grinding chamber.
- Short set-up times (< 10 min.) thanks to the hydraulically foldable discharge conveyor, the standard equipment includes an overband magnet.
- The swivelling radiator is easily accessible. For self-cleaning, the large fan is reversible. The low speed of the fan keeps the noise level down.
- The free-swinging flail holders of the flail drum (gyrating mass appr. 2,5 t / 5,512 lb) are provided with easily replaceable flail tips that can be adjusted to the materials to be grinded (e.g. hard metal, armoured tips).
- Easy machine handling by remote control and hydraulic drive. The machine can be moved by the wheel loader grab and slip-on coupling
- Wood Recycling
- Animal Bedding