Doppstadt AK 430
The AK 430 shredder is extremely versatile and it suited to shredding a wide variety of materials including wood waste, processing green waste and other fine shredding applications. The Doppstadt AK 430 wood shredder is capable of a high throughput rate and is fitted with a patented load-sensing material feed. Thanks to the heavy gyrating mass, the flail drum with 1000 rpm and the free-swinging flail holders with replaceable flail tips, this high speed shredder is unrivaled. The quickly replaceable grinding system is unique and the final product can be changed in less than 15 minutes.
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to large side doors and central lubrication.
- A replaceable grinding basket closes the grinding chamber at the rear end; the mesh size determines the material grain size.
- The load-sensing scraper floor leads the material to be grinded to the heavy roller with oscillating bearing which forwards the material securely into the grinding chamber.
- Short set-up times (< 10 min.) thanks to the hydraulically foldable discharge conveyor*, which can be equipped with a magnetic drum*.
- The swivelling radiator is easily accessible. For self-cleaning, the large fan is reversible. The low speed of the fan wheel keeps the noise level down.
- The free-swinging flail holders of the flail drum (gyrating mass appr. 2,5 t / 5,512 lb) are provided with easily replaceable flail tips that can be adjusted to the materials to be grinded (e.g. hard metal, armoured tips).
- Easy machine operation, remote control, the machine can be moved by the wheel loader bucket with grab and slip-on coupling or by the hydraulic drive*.
- Wood Waste
- Pre-shredder logs & roots
- Green Waste
- Wooden pallets
- Animal bedding